Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday time!

Where did this year go?!? It seems like only yesterday Quay, Ava, and I were left church to meet my parents at FATZ for their meat and three Sunday meal. I ordered a humongous portion of country style steak with gravy and all the fixin's. We came home for all of us to take a nice Sunday afternoon nap. After getting Ava up, I sat down on the couch to cut coupons, and my water broke. Four short hours later, Sam turned our family of three in to a family of four. Sam has been the absolute perfect addition to our small family. He's calm when Ava's wild, he's always in a good mood where her female personality of mood swings is starting to show. He always has a smile on his face-he can be losing his lunch, look up at you, and grin like he's the happiest he's ever been. He's a wonderful sleeper, loves his naps, and would rather you lay him down and let him fall asleep on his own rather than rocking him. I do wish I could rock him more, but I know I'll be grateful he lays down on his own as he gets older. Actually, I do go to his room every once in a while after everyone's asleep, pick him up and rock him for a few minutes. Shhh, don't tell! Quay and I are extremely blessed that out of all the couples in the world, God chose us to lead him through this world.

Happy Birthday Sam!!! We couldn't have picked a better, more perfect son if we had tried. Here are some pictures through the year:




March 15, 2009 8:49 pm


April 2009--Ava's already stealing his stuff


May 2009--Sam's favorite napping spot


July 2009--Scott Family trip to Edisto

August 2009-your NEW favorite napping spot


September 2009--He was so proud when he could sit up on his own

November 2009--Thanksgiving at the Beach with his best friend

December 2009--This is the "Little Papa Taylor" picture

January 2010--Jump Zone fun



February 2010--snack time


March 15, 2010--Happy Birthday!!






No comments: